Virtual Media Day
Welcome to the Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing Virtual Media Day. Our objective with this new approach to our media day is to give you an exclusive insight into The Festival, the perfect destination for a great family day out this Summer and a highlight in the equestrian calendar.
All the content below has been created for you to download immediately and use in both print and digital outlets, exclusively for seven days. After seven days, the content will be shared on The Festival digital channels.
- A Festival highlights video showing you a sample of all the action at the event
- A video news release with Event Director Peter Phillips and Chairman and Cross Country Course Designer Captain Mark Phillips
- A social media graphic for you to share on your social media channels – use the hashtag #FBE19
- Our Festival Partners are crucial to the event and we have provided background information, images and video content
- A gallery full of images
- To view the latest entries, please click here: www.bdwp.co.uk/gat
- To view our recent media releases please click here: www.festivalofbritisheventing.com/news
Finally, if you would like a one to one interview with Event Director Peter Phillips, Chairman and Cross Country Course Designer Captain Mark Phillips or any of our Festival Partners please do contact us directly. If you have any questions, need anything further or have any comments please do contact us – The Festival Media Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 250200 – we are here to help.
We look forward to seeing you at the Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing in August!
With best wishes,
The Media Team
Festival 2018 highlights Video
Captain Mark Phillips and Peter PhilLips VIDEO NEWS RELEASE
wE’LL bE there social media graphic
The event is supported by our wonderful Partners, many of whom have been involved in the event for over a decade. This year we welcome back our title sponsor leading Australian thoroughbred auction house Magic Millions.
Click on the logos below to access content from our Festival Partners
Download the below images to use across your social Platforms
Click on the image then right click to save.